THIS EVENT IS NOW FULLY BOOKED!
This workshop is for people who want to make new sense of relationships both old and new. It is a richly rewarding experience that invites personal growth and healing. Experience your relationships with more awareness and compassion for both yourself and others as you get new knowledge and skills to create more satisfying interactions.
Based on Hedy Schleifer’s Encounter-centered Couples Therapy and on Imago Relationship Therapy, you will experience a powerful tool called ‘Crossing the Bridge’ which promotes personal and relational maturity.
• Find out how to use conflicts as pathways to closeness, healing and growth.
• Revitalise all your relationships with new tools and skills.
• Begin to dissolve your relationship problems and create fulfilling relationships.
• Feel the joy in ending destructive cycles with understanding and compassion.
• Discover some of your lost potential and how to integrate it into your life.
This workshop is open to professionals and non-professionals. Professionals can benefit both on a personal and professional level as this workshop will entitle you to 14 CPD hours.
When and Where
Date: 18-19 September 2014
Venue: Avenue House, 17 East End Road, London N3 3QE
£250. (Early bird discount of 10% for registration by 15 August 2014). Registration can be taken with a £120 deposit with the remainder due one month prior to the training.
Limited number of partial scholarships available.
Your tuition includes: Registration fee, workshop workbook and refreshment breaks.
Cancellation Policy: A registration fee of £50 per person is non-refundable. The balance will be refunded if cancellation is up to one month prior to the workshop. There will be no refund for cancellations after this, but attendance can be deferred to a later date. This workshop will run with a minimum of 10 participants.