- Is your marriage or partnership in trouble, and you would like to turn it around?
- Are you trying to heal your relationship after an affair?
- Are you looking to create a relationship that is safe, passionate, and long lasting?
- Are you concerned that you are headed for a separation or divorce, and want to change direction?
- Do you want to take your relationship to the next stage and re-connect with your partner in a new, exciting and much deeper level?
- Are you interested in learning skills that will help you create more effective communication in your relationships, not only with your spouse or partner, but also with your children?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, we can help!
When you and your partner are feeling disconnected it is painful and unsettling. Whether you are married, engaged, beginning a new relationship, or in a committed partnership (gay or straight), with our resources you will:
- Learn how to handle conflicts better together!
- Re-establish effective communication with your partner
- Increase the passion and intimacy of your togetherness again
- learn how to become each other’s best friend, and to create a safe, passionate, long lasting relationship.
- Increase your confident in using your relationship skills and tools for satisfying relationships all around!
We can teach and coach you in an inspiring way of connecting that will begin to clear the pollution away from your relational space and replace it with understanding, safety and intimacy. We will teach you how to repair the rupture that conflict seems to bring and reclaim the joy that is part of a thriving relationship. Read more about our Private Sessions.
What will we be doing?
Wherever your relationship is, we will begin to work with you to create a new way of being in relationship. You will learn how to both be the ‘Keepers of the relational space’ with concepts drawn from Encounter centered Therapy, Imago Relationship theory, Interpersonal Neurobiology and others. You will learn about:
- How to understand how your brain functions and how to use it to shape your relationship positively.
- The three invisible connectors in any relationship.
- How to make your relational space a safe and comfortable place for yourself and any children.
- Reconnecting with your joy and passion.
- How to create a shared language and way of talking together respectfully.
As you integrate new skills into your everyday life you will be able to navigate any challenges you face from co-parenting, finances, your sex life and more .You will find that anything can be talked about in a place of safe, respectful and compassionate connection even separation or divorce.
Please read the further information on our website or contact us for more information!